It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate and support the upcoming 41st Annual College and University Hazardous Materials Management Conference (CUHMMC) hosted by Oregon State University (OSU).
The official conference events begin on Sunday, August 6th, and continue through Wednesday, August 9th, 2023. We are excited to be hosting the conference on the beautiful OSU campus at the CH2M HILL Alumni Center, 725 SW 26th Street, Corvallis, OR, with lodging at the Hilton Garden Inn, located 0.1 miles south of the CH2M HILL Alumni Center at 2500 SW Western Blvd, Corvallis, OR. A booking link will be available on the conference website.
We are looking forward to an exciting in-person event. This year’s conference will be an exceptional opportunity for you to interact with environmental, health, and safety professionals from colleges and universities around the globe.
Please look through this sponsor/exhibitor prospectus for the complete sponsor details. We encourage you to commit as a sponsor early to take full advantage of what CUHMMC has to offer. You can obtain additional information about the conference here, [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you at Oregon State University in August! Please feel to contact us directly with any questions, ideas, requests, or to become a sponsor.
Machelle Bamberger, Pete Schoonover,
and your 2023 Conference Hosting Team
Sponsor/Exhibitor Benefits & Information
- Interact directly with the expected 150 to 200 conference attendees.
- Gain prominent exposure for your organization in the conference app, website, and exhibitor areas, in addition to any sponsored activities.
- Promote your company image, meet new prospects, and generate leads.
- Receive complimentary registration(s) that allow you to attend conference events and book hotel rooms at conference rates.
- Exhibitor registrants can attend the topical, technical sessions or sign-up for professional development sessions for continuing education credits.
- Take the opportunity to become a sponsor for a social event, activity, meal, or break to receive maximum exposure for your business!
- We have various tiers for sponsorship or the option to become one of our Premier Sponsors and select a social event, activity, meal, or break opportunity that you would like to sponsor on a first paid/first choice basis. Premier Sponsorship rates help cover the cost of the chosen event, activity, or meal.
- We encourage sponsors to commit early to maximize the amount of exposure for their company and to secure any of the limited event sponsorship options. Sponsors gain recognition in multiple ways before and throughout the conference including the website, email marketing, and acknowledgment at any sponsored events. Sponsors can bring a banner or sign to post at any event or activity they choose to sponsor.